Saturday, September 19, 2015

Welcome to my blog!

I am so excited to be starting a blog! First things first, let me introduce myself. I'm McCall. I LOVE TO HAVE FUN! Here are 10 fun facts about me to help you better understand who I am:

1. I love everything country! Music, location, style, lifestyle, EVERYTHING.
2. I love hot dogs! Basically my favorite food.
3. I am terrified of mice. I swear it's genetic... Thanks mom!
4. I'm an adrenaline junkie. I went skydiving for my 18th birthday!
5. Nothing close to a morning person. 
6. I served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints for a year and a half of my life. I spent my time in Southern Utah and will never forget it. It was the greatest experience of my life and I miss it so much.
7. Laughing is my favorite thing to do. Most times I crack myself up, so who can complain?
8. Fall is the GREATEST time of year. Not worth your time to argue about it. (Except for Christmas time of course!)
9. I HATE eggs. That's the one food I don't like. I try so hard to like them and wish that I did, but I can't
10. I'm a firm believer that everyone has a story. You never truly know someone until you know their story and the battles they are fighting, or have fought. No matter who we are, we've all been through something hard. We must take time to remember that and accept people for who they are. 

A little bit more:

I am currently attending BYU-Idaho and my major is Marriage and Family Studies. This is my fourth semester. I am finally finishing my foundations classes and am getting into learning about the things that I love and am passionate about. I have an incredible family: two rock star parents, a twin brother, and a younger brother and sister (my mini me). To me, family is everything and I couldn't imagine my life without them and their fun flavors. For school I have been asked to start up a blog for my Family Relations class. It'll be about the discussions in class, things that I've learned, my insights, inspirational thoughts and even fun stories that come to mind... all focused on the family! I look forward to having this blog as a place for me to gather my thoughts, but hopefully it can be used to help others as well. ENJOY! 

Here is a picture of the cute Donovan family!

1 comment:

  1. You are the cutest family! And McCall, your spirit and shining demeanor has made me want to be as good of a person and friend as you are every day. I love you and your family haha even though I've met them only twice and they probably don't remember me but that's ok☺ They are adorable!

    ReplyDelete